ANDRITZ China pumps division
ANDRITZ offers everything from a single source – from engineering design, manufacture, and project management, to after-sales service and training.
In 1997, ANDRITZ set up a joint venture with a local pump manufacturer in Foshan, Guangdong.
As a result, ANDRITZ centrifugal pumps were established as a market leader in the Chinese paper industry. In 2002, ANDRITZ opened a subsidiary in China, ANDRITZ Technology Ltd. (name now changed to ANDRITZ (China) Ltd.). ANDRITZ went on to invest in and build up a pump test center there in 2006. The test center provides highest accuracy with outstanding technology, working to the closed test principle. In the following year, the ANDRITZ-Wolfensberger Joint Venture began in China, giving ANDRITZ its own modern foundry for duplex stainless steel castings to manufacture pumps. We provide high quality pumps to various fields, such as paper mills, municipal water projects, power plants, the food industry, petrochemical factories, steel mills, pharmaceuticals, and so on. Our main product applications are:
In water and waste water:
- Irrigation and drainage
- Drinking water and industrial water supply
- Wastewater disposal
- Pumps for desalination plants
- Flood protection (including polder drainage)
In thermal power:
- Cooling water pumps and main coolant pumps
- Flue gas desulphurization
- Pumps as turbines
- Hydrodynamic screws for energy generation
- Pulp and paper
- Sugar and bioethanol
- Seawater desalination
- Starches and food
ANDRITZ China pumps service
Reliable partner for optimization, modernization and operating reliability
For over 100 years, ANDRITZ has been a byword for com¬petence and innovation in the development, design, and manufacture of centrifugal pumps. Our many years of experience all over the world will benefit you in mainte¬nance and optimization of production facilities.
An overview of our services:
- Supply of original spare parts
- Deployment of trained personnel
- Installation and start-up
- Repairs, overhauls, maintenance
- Machine assessment by an expert
- for early fault detection
- Consulting and modernization
- Performance and vibration
- Fault and damage analyses
- Feasibility studies
- Energy consulting for pumps
- and systems
- Preparation of maintenance schedules
- Service and maintenance agreements
- Automation and Electrical Power
- Electronic equipment
Finding the best solution together
Would you like to optimize your system to reduce costs? Our competent service teams are the right partners to tackle this issue.
We enhance your plant’s efficiency by
- optimizing energy consumption
- optimizing the hydraulics
- improving efficiency, and
- identifying savings potential
And cut your costs by
- reducing maintenance and repair costs
- optimizing stock management by
- providing a consignment store
- ensuring that outlay is according to actual
- requirements, thus reducing fixed costs
- simple cost planning thanks to the use
- of fixed prices, customized solutions
Modernization and rehab
Our many years of experience and the latest technology enable us to find the best solution for our customers together.
We can bring your plant up to the latest standards with
- strong research and development expertise
- innovative solutions and forward-looking products, and
- trained, highly qualified, and experienced personnel operating worldwide
Thanks to the prestigious in-house research institute aströ, we are always one step ahead in product development.
- Individual and comprehensive modernization solutions
- Complete package – from planning to dismantling of plants
- Brief standstill times thanks to well coordinated service processes
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs
Fast, reliable, and flexible – finding the best solution together.
We are here for you around the clock, 365 days a year, with our service partners worldwide.
Fast and unbureaucratic assistance
Comprehensive know-how in wear protection
Optimum sensor equipment for pump monitoring
Inspection and maintenance from a single source
Prompt adjustment to changed conditions
Safety from certified quality
Service and maintenance agreements
Original ANDRITZ spare parts service
Automation and electrical power systems
Customized automation solutions and services for small and large pumping stations.
- Pumps and plant control,
- supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA),
- electrical protection, instrumentation,
- network technologies, and security.
- Motors and starters,
- frequency inverters,
- soft starters, low- and medium-voltage switch gears,
- power factor correction as well as transformers
Quality with many years of experience
Our service team provides prompt, professional, and reliable assistance – also for other manufacturers’ products. Book our service package and you can be sure of the best operating reliability for your systems in the long term. You do not have to think about personnel, nor about maintenance schedules or utilities. With original spare parts from ANDRITZ, your product will always have the highest quality level, now and in the future.