Small-scale hydropower plants
The ANDRITZ HYDRO Compact Hydro Division is the world leader in products and services for small and medium-sized hydroelectric power plants up to a unit output of 10 MW for axial and Kaplan turbines and an output of 30 MW for Francis and Pelton turbines.
Compact Hydro provides products and services for all types of small hydro power plants up to an output of 30 MW per unit.
This includes the complete electromechanical installation (“water to wire”), covering turbines, generators, valves, control-protection and measuring systems as well as the complete mechanical and electrical balance of plant equipment. The Compact Hydro program ensures maximum efficiency, shorter delivery and installation periods, and optimized power house dimensions.
- Shorter periods for implementation
- Efficient, environmentally compatible power generation
- Full-liner for electromechanical equipment
- Modular design of turbine systems
- Ability to preassemble and check all components in the workshop
- Short assembling and commissioning time