ANDRITZ Norrköping service team
ANDRITZ boiler service team has a unique know how with long experience in both small and extensive service assignments of CFB/BFB, recovery boilers and other steam or hot water producing plants.
The core of ANDRITZ service team
- Few decision makers throughout the project.
- Experienced project engineers with great personal commitment, leads the work from inspection until commissioning of the plant.
- Own Swedish site supervisors leads all erection work, > 25 years of experience from boiler services.
- Pressure vessel erection with selected, qualified and certified subcontractors.
- Safety always has a high priority.
- Long experiences of complex process trouble shooting.
- Performs tuning, optimization and modification of control system, > 15 years of experience.
- Performs detailed gas- and heat balances.
- Dimensioning of Plant auxiliary equipment’s.
- For certain customers the power plant's status are monitored, follow-up inspections with advice are also carried out.
Well established and equipped 24/7 service
- Fast mobilization whenever needed.
- Erection team with equipment mobilized on site within approximately 4 - 12 hours, depending on location and availability.
- Very short delivery times for manufactured pressure parts, own workshop and a large material stock.
- WPQR / WPS for odd materials are produced in a short time, otherwise fully covered.
- Operational support when disturbances arises, via telephone or visit.
- Experienced staff delivers comprehensive, reliable, high-quality boiler services.