Remove SOx, NOx and particulates in one step! ANDRITZs unique multi filtration for exhaust gas cleaning in the maritime industry
Cleaning of exhaust gas in the shipping industry is a challenge that is perfectly compatible with the comprehensive know-how ANDRITZ has gathered from supplying and optimizing hundreds of flue gas cleaning plants worldwide. In the maritime sector, ANDRITZ offers proven and well known technologies such as the common and well known open-loop, closed loop, hybrid-ready and hybrid SeaSOx scrubbers and is consciously developing its product portfolio further in order to provide all customers with the perfect solution to meet their requirements.
ANDRITZ offers Dual/Multi-Filtration exhaust gas cleaning technology for multi-pollutant control. SeaSOx Dual Filtration is used for abatement of sulphur oxides (SOx) and particulates, while SeaSOx Multi-Filtration removes nitrogen oxides (NOx) in addition.
Hence, ANDRITZ is the only supplier worldwide to offer its customers both SeaSOx scrubbers (wet solution) and SeaSOx Dual/Multi-Filtration (dry solution) for exhaust gas cleaning.
• SO2 removal to achieve a 0.1% Sulphur content
• Low pressure loss in filter < 15mbar
• Less power consumption (around 90% less than a wet scrubber)
• No circulating fluids
• No dry dock required for installation (as no sea chests or overboard installation work are needed)
• No wash water
• No exhaust gas plume
• No chemical concern (NaHCO3 is also know a baking soda)
• Additional dust separation > 99%
• Exhaust gas from several sources can be cleaned at the same time
• No harmful sorbents
• Less equipment overall