Discover how to grow your business opportunities
neXline wetlaid systems produce advanced nonwovens from stock preparation to neXformer, right through to drying and winding.
Nonwovens needlepunch systems and turnkey lines
Build up your future in spunlace
ANDRITZ Nonwoven raises the bar for technologies right from bonding to finishing till drying for spunlaid nonwovens production lines.
Tradition in innovation - Textile calendering is part of our DNA
Welcome to a new green decade!
ANDRITZ invests even more in sustainable and environment friendly technologies
ANDRITZ has always invested in future-oriented technologies that reduce the use of substances and raw materials as well as energy consumption, while at the same time further developing the production of nonwoven products that have less impact on the environment or are even completely biodegradable, as in the area of disposable products.
There is no doubt that the conservation of environmental resources and more efficient production processes will be a definitive innovation factor for the nonwovens industry in the coming years. The reduction of plastic fibres in the base material is also a central point to contribute to the reduction of plastic waste.
ANDRITZ intends to play a pioneering role in this field and intends to build on its successes of recent years. Not only in all facets of its technology areas, but all the way to an efficient service that fully satisfies the customer without wasting resources unnecessarily.
This is why ANDRITZ has a special focus on green technology on forthcoming INDEX trade show in Geneva from March 31 to April 03.
The following areas are the most important starting points for achieving the goal of sustainable and environmentally friendly production:
- Reduction of energy or water consumption in production.
- Improving energy use by processing energy already used.
- Optimization of the production process with regard to rejects.
- Faster production processes to produce faster with defined output
- Reduction of the raw material input while maintaining the high quality of the end products, among other things by further improving the bonding process.
- Research and development of new nonwoven fibers whose properties in the final product do not pollute or harm the environment.
- And last but not least: the use of intelligent IIoT systems, like Metris which ensure that the use of digital media reduces and simplifies the use of resources right from the start of the project. But also during the production.