ANDRITZ presents smart dewatering and drying solutions for chemicals production at ACHEMA 2022
International technology group ANDRITZ will be exhibiting its broad range of proven and new technologies, services, and automation solutions for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries at the ACHEMA 2022 show in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, in hall 12.0, booth C19.
- The newly launched ANDRITZ screen scroll centrifuge HX – designed to enable flexible dewatering, even under difficult feeding conditions: This centrifuge is especially suitable for processing bulk chemicals and agrochemicals. The combination of innovative features, such as a modular scroll and an express cartridge with proven solutions like the Gentle Feeder™ feeding system, increases uptime and product quality at the same time.
- Krauss-Maffei dynamic crossflow filter DCF – a technology that has proven suitable for the clarification of liquids and for concentrating and washing solids. It increases yield and product quality for a broad variety of chemical and pharmaceutical products.
- Sustainable solutions that reduce the use of valuable resources or reuse side-stream resources, such as process solutions for zero liquid discharge, the ecoOne pusher centrifuge (a pusher centrifuge with a combined pusher and drive motor, significantly cutting down power consumption), the decanter centrifuge ACZ for plastics recycling, or Metris addIQ RheoScan, a tool assisted by artificial intelligence for efficient, automatic polymer dosage.
- Comprehensive and efficient mechanical dewatering solutions like decanter, pusher and peeler centrifuges (including specialized products such as the PUREVO pharma peeler centrifuge) as well as drum filters, filter and belt presses for clarification of liquids, thickening of sludges, and separation of solids.
- A full range of well-proven and reliable thermal drying systems such as helix, plate, paddle, drum and fluid bed dryers.
- End-suction centrifugal pumps for various industrial applications, with Metris PumpKit - the digital solution for real-time communication with your pump.
- Advanced automation and digitalization solutions for new and existing plants to optimize efficiency and maximize profit as well as service solutions encompassing spare parts, upgrades and rental machinery through to service level agreements, process optimization and training programs.
- End -
International technology group ANDRITZ offers a broad portfolio of innovative plants, equipment, systems, services and digital solutions for a wide range of industries and end markets. ANDRITZ is a global market leader in all four of its business areas – Pulp & Paper, Metals, Hydro, and Separation. Technological leadership, global presence and sustainability are the cornerstones of the group’s strategy, which is focused on long-term profitable growth. The publicly listed group has around 27,100 employees and over 280 locations in more than 40 countries.
ANDRITZ Separation provides mechanical and thermal technologies as well as services and the related automation solutions for solid/liquid separation, serving the chemical, environmental, food, and the mining and minerals industries. The customized, innovative solutions focus on minimizing the use of resources and achieving highest process efficiency, thus making a substantial contribution towards sustainable environmental protection. In addition, the business area offers technologies and services for the production of animal feed and biomass pellets.
ANDRITZ Hydro is one of the globally leading suppliers of electromechanical equipment and services for hydropower plants. With over 180 years of experience and an installed fleet of more than 470 GW output, the business area provides complete solutions for hydropower plants of all sizes as well as services for plant diagnosis, refurbishment, modernization and upgrade of existing hydropower assets. Pumps for irrigation, water supply and flood control as well as turbo generators are also part of this business area’s portfolio.