ANDRITZ supplies key equipment for the new greenfield pulp mill at Klabin, Brazil
The pulp mill will have an annual production capacity of 1.5 million tons, 1.1 million tons thereof in short fiber and 400 thousand tons in long fiber. The new pulp project in Brazil is the largest investment in Klabin’s history and will double the company’s production capacities. Start-up in February 2016: From contract signing (29th of Feb, 2014) to start-up phase in two years!
ANDRITZ scope of supply:
- Complete woodyard with two 360° stacker reclaimers and EXL size HHQ-Chippers
- Two fiberlines for both softwood and hardwood
- White liquor plant including lime kiln and recausticizing plant
- Erection and civil construction
- IDEAS automation solutions