Core technologies for customized Internet of Things
Industrial IoT is a core topic in maintaining and enhancing the ability to compete. ANDRITZ has combined its entire know-how gathered so far and developed a multi-branch solution extending across all business areas.
How does Metris work?
Following an initial diagnosis and analysis of the basic situation, the resulting common goal is defined together with the customer, and an individually adapted concept is created with a selection of products and services. The overall goal is to increase plant profitability, but also to achieve uniform quality, enhance plant performance, and reduce consumption of energy and resources. After the implementation phase, all activities are accompanied by Metris experts, guaranteeing long-term customer satisfaction as a result of close cooperation. Optimization concurrent with production enables the customer to operate existing plants with greater profitability for a longer period.
The knowledge gained in recent years with OPP, primarily in the Pulp & Paper business area, is scaled to the other ANDRITZ business areas – Hydro, Metals, and Separation.
Industrial IoT benefits
- IIoT solutions across business segments
- Combined know-how from ten years’ experience with Metris OPP
- Using the latest smart sensors technologies
- Big data analysis with triedand-tested models for deviation analysis
- Providing information locally with augmented reality
- Extensive solution and process engineering knowledge
- Cybersecurity solution to safeguard data on the network