Think big, think TX
High-capacity, high-performance TX68 refiner
ANDRITZ has designed a broad range of high-consistency (HC) refiners to meet the demands of pulp, paper, and panelboard producers. At the top of the line in terms of throughput and motor power is the TX68 twin refiner.
With unmatched design capacity, the TX68 refiner is exceptional when it comes to HC refining.
One look at its design and build shows why it can achieve continuous high throughput, high speed, and long life:
- Twin-disc refiner with two flat refining zones
- Simple supported shaft with bearing units on each side of the rotating disc
- Two floating stators; fixed rotor
- ATMP*: ANDRITZ process for softwood
(*Advanced Thermo Mechanical Pulping)
- P-RC APMP*: ANDRITZ process for hardwood
(*Pre-conditioning Refiner Chemical Alkaline Peroxide Mechanical Pulp)