Textile recycling line for small capacities
The CADETTE recycling lines are designed for companies with a smaller volume of textiles or house recycling to be recycled, whether post-consumer textile waste or industrial textile waste.
Designed for inhouse recycling
For all all spinning, weaving, knitting and drylaid nonwoven wastes .
Available from 2 to 6 opening sections.
Accessories: sharpener - fiber lubrication.
Ressources and end use
500 up to 1,000mm
50 up-to 100kg/h
Industrial waste, post-industrial waste, post-consumer waste for spinning quality
500 up to 1,000 mm
From 100 up-to 200kg/h
Industrial waste, post-industrial waste, post-consumer waste for nonwoven quality
- Ideal for use on small quantities of textile waste from clothing, household textiles
- High quality tearing equipment for smooth production for nonwoven fiber and yarn
- Low downtimes due to perfectly matched components and proven mechanical processes
- Easy accessibility to all parts of the line for cleaning or maintenance purposes
- Decades of know-how and experience for optimal textile recycling processes
- High service quality and consulting service over the entire life cycle of the line