Textile recycling line for medium capacities
The Exel line is designed for companies with a medium volume of textiles to be recycled.The ANDRITZ Exel tearing machine is specially adapted for spinning quality and equipped with a 600 mm diameter opening cylinder.
Designed for the recycling of all hard textile wastes for optimized fiber quality
- Working width 1,000 to 1,500 mm
- Available from 2 to 6 opening sections.
- Adjustable settings while running.
- Accessories: sharpener - fiber lubrication.
- Option: beater rollers cleaning device.
Ressources and end use
1,000 up to 1,500mm
300 up to 800 kg/h
Industrial waste, post-industrial waste, post-consumer waste for spinning quality
1,000 up to 1,500 mm
800 up to 1,500 kg/h
Industrial waste, post-industrial waste, post-consumer waste for nonwoven quality
- Ideal for use on medium quantities of textile waste from clothing, household textiles, mattresses and much more.
- High quality tearing equipment for smooth production for nonwoven fiber and yarn
- Low downtimes due to perfectly matched components and proven mechanical processes
- Easy accessibility to all parts of the line for cleaning or maintenance purposes
- Decades of know-how and experience for optimal textile recycling processes
- High service quality and consulting service over the entire life cycle of the line