Settling for more with ANDRITZ InterFloc flocculant plants
ANDRITZ InterFloc flocculant plants, either powder or liquid, are used for the volumetric addition, preparation, hydration and dosing of a variety of powder and liquid polymers.
- Powder flocculant plants range from 0.4kg/hr to 100kg/hr plant capacity.
- Liquid flocculant plants range from 2.5 kg/hr to 250 kg/hr plant capacity.
- Pre-engineered units
- Flexible make-up parameters
- Fully automated
- Skid-mounted units (up to model 05)
- Maximum efficiency and minimum flocculant product breakdown
- Low maintenance and operation costs
- Accurately sized components
- Maximum wetting and efficiency of polymer
- Hydration times of 1,5 hrs and better
- Flexible concentration parameters
- Compatible to powder polymer and liquid latex with low to high molecular weights
- Simplistic operator and user interface
- No excessive energy or shearing during flocculant make-up
- Easy-to-change configuration and set-up parameters
- Interlock protection for all critical components
- Option of skid-mounted plants (model 00 to 05 can be skid mounted, model 10 to 13 can be efficiently broken up for containerized transportation)
- Cost effective
- Simple and robust
- Compliant with SANS, SABS, ANSI, ISO and other relevant specifications and regulations