ANDRITZ Pty. Ltd- Australia
The ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel Technologies office in Australia serves as the local sales and service contact and offers high-quality and well-proven processing equipment for the feed and biofuel pelleting industries.
Equipment and plant solutions for production of animal feed, aqua feed, pet food, and biomass pellets
At ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel Technologies, we strive to be a complete partner for our customers. Therefore, we offer a simple and efficient “one-stop-shop” concept that means we supply all key processing machinery, cover the entire processing line and provide aftermarket service and support.
- Complete feed and biofuel processing plants
- Key processing machinery
- Technical consultancy
- Commissioning and start-up
- Engineering service
- Aftermarket: service, support, spare and wear parts
Key processing machinery for all feed and biofuel production lines
- Hammer mills: for fine and coarse grinding for feed processing, and hammer mills for heavy duty wood pellet processing.
- Mixers: for optimum mixing of feed ingredients.
- Pellet mills: for high-capacity feed pelleting and for biomass pelleting.
- Pellet mill dies and roll shells: for any brand of pellet mill.
- Extruders: for high-quality extruded aqua feed (fish feed and shell fish feed) and pet food.
- Expansion Control System (ECS): a reliable system for accurate control of expansion for extruded products.
- Flextex: for easy adjustment of extrusion SME during operation.
- Conditioners: for correct conditioning in order to obtain a good pellet quality.
- Feed expander: for better feed pellet quality.
- Micro Fluid System (MFS): for addition of enzymes, vitamins, fats and oils.
- Batch coater: coating system with and without vacuum.
- Plant process control systems: fully automated control systems.
Your experienced partner
ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel Technologies has decades of experience in designing and building feed and biomass plants, including the engineering, installation, start-up, service, and commissioning of the plant. We have delivered equipment and plant solutions since the 1960s and hold extensive knowledge and insight into the demands of the feed and biofuel industries.