Speak UP! is an internet-based whistleblower system with a platform for reporting suspected compliance-related misconduct.
It accepts and processes information anonymously, that enables you to set up a personal mailbox (which can also be anonymous if so requested) that can be used for further communication with the Compliance department if necessary.
Possible reporting issues:
- Insider trading
- Bribery, corruption, conflicts of interest
- Anti-competitive conduct, market abuse
- Export controls
- Personnel-related topics in breach of the law, particularly discrimination, harassment, bullying
- Breach of data protection regulations
- Facts relevant to procurement
- Fraud, accounting fraud, breach of trust, money laundering, misappropriation of business and trade secrets
- Other serious offenses
All data in the database is encrypted at all times.
Data input and content in the database without encryption also cannot be read by third parties or the operators of the data center. Only the ANDRITZ Group Corporate Compliance function can assign authorization to access the contents.