Get into care business with air-through-bonding
Innovative solutions for various products of the growing hygiene market
In daily life, we find products using air-through bonding technology everywhere we look. The hygiene market requires products with a high level of uniformity, softness, bulkiness, and tensile strength. Due to population growth and aging as well as the rise in the standard of living, these products respond perfectly to the quality level requested for baby diapers, feminine hygiene or adult incontinence.
ANDRITZ offers you customized solutions: For the production of hygiene products, we can deliver a tailor-made, Air-Through-Bonding (ATB) process. It makes use of the vast expertise that ANDRITZ has to offer in a wide range of hygiene nonwovens technologies, such as web forming and finishing (spunlace, spunlaid, spunjet, wetlace), and converting (baby diapers, feminine hygiene, adult incontinence).
• Customized to meet your requirements for fiber range, throughput, web
qualities, and so on
• Consistent web qualities
• Air management system
• Enhanced visibility
• Easy accessibility for maintenance
• Highest uniformity of temperature and air-flow
• Superior softness with SoftJet technology
• Easy access to main machinery components
• Modular system
• Flexible due to the different heating systems