Screw press service
ANDRITZ increases the performance of screw presses, regardless of the original manufacturer.
ANDRITZ provides services for repairing, rebuilding, and upgrading screw presses from a variety of manufacturers like ANDRITZ, Thune, Krima, FKC, and Celleco.
Our extensive process and dewatering knowledge, backed by decades of mechanical design experience, allows us to offer new solutions for older equipment to help mills stay competitive without large capital investments.
Screw press service solutions
- Screw shaft exchange program
- Gearbox exchange program
- Mobile repair machinery for welding and grinding screw shaft on site
- Screw press basket refurbishment program
Screw press upgrades
- Grooved screen basket to avoid stock rotation, which improves continuous performance and reduces torque
- Complete flight package with wear shoes to protect the helix against wear
- Shaft coating with body plates to avoid shaft wear
- Screw press control strategy to increase maximum throughput, eliminate power variations and extend machine uptime
- Slotted headbox that decreases inlet pressure and increases production
Screw press wear and replacement parts
- Wear protection (wear shoes, hardfacing, etc.)
- Replacement baskets, shaft screens, sleeves, and gearboxes (ANDRITZ, Thune, Krima, FKC, and Celleco presses)