How to select the right screening technology? One step forward in efficient screening!
Proper screening is the first and one of the most important steps in a wastewater treatment plant (WWTP). Critical parameters must be taken into account when selecting proper screening technology as each application or project is different. The following parameters are critical when selecting the correct equipment: application, flow, load, composition of screenings (sticky, fine, etc.), size of screenings, and so on. With more than 150 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of solid/liquid separation technologies, ANDRITZ can help you find the right solution to meet your specific screening requirements.
The ANDRITZ Aqua-Screen fine screen uses standardized and common frame parts. This design provides our customers with the following benefits:
- Reduced maintenance time
- Reduced number of different spare parts
- Operator-friendly adjustments with improved access door
- Pop-out/pop-in modular design for screen racks and panels (less than 30 minutes for complete replacement of filter element)
- Automatic detection of wear on supporting rail (on XL T version only)
- Automatic detection of drive chain tensioning (on XL version only)