Simulation-based operator training
Production operations today can be very challenging. Among the difficulties you face is the need to train a new operator or implement a new machine control system. There can be a lot of questions in such situations, but help is at hand. ANDRITZ SEPARATION, your full-service provider for solid/liquid separation equipment and systems, has developed a simulation-based operator training system called SmartSIM, to meet this need. This helps you to get more out of your machine with a minimum of training time.
Request a quote
Find your service center here!
- Flexible training in a computer-assisted learning environment
- Multiple participants in one training session, trained simultaneously in the same machine/process conditions and problem scenarios
- Realistic process model with real production parameters integrated into a digital twin
- Training to deal with even the most difficult or least expected machine/process conditions
- Certification of new operators to the level of knowledge and performance you require and re-certification of existing operators through refresher training (automatic reminder for re-certification via ANDRITZ eLearning platform)
- Reduced downtime because there are fewer operating errors
- Shorter start-up time
- Lower maintenance costs because operators are well trained