ANDRITZ K.K., Tokyo, Japan
ANDRITZ provides equipment, technology and services for the pulp and paper industry.
The ANDRITZ Group is a global manufacturer of industrial equipment operating at over 250 branch offices and production sites in Europe, North America, South America, South Africa, Russia, Southeast Asia, Oceania, China, and Japan. The business areas within the ANDRITZ Group are Hydro, Pulp & Paper, Metals, and Separation. Each area contributes towards saving energy, conserving the environment, improving quality, saving on labor and also saving costs by providing the latest state-of-the-art technology. In Japan, ANDRITZ mainly sells facilities and processing plants for the pulp & paper industry, but we also focus on environmental technology and have supplied energy and biomass power boilers in recent years as well.
One of the main activities of ANDRITZ K.K. is the implementation of upgrades and rebuilds to improve existing production equipment and systems, such as:
- High-density evaporators with crystallization
- MVR evaporators
- High-consistency, continuous drum pulpers
- DTVG dissolver scrubbers
- Smelt pumping service for fast shutdown/repairs to recovery boilers
- Thick stock screening
- Short approach flow system
- Engineered spare and wear parts to improve quality and save energy, including screen baskets, refiner plates, and fillings
- Air Pollution Control equipment such as electrostatic precipitators and fabric filters
As the local ANDRITZ representative on the Japanese market, ANDRITZ K.K. also provides all other technologies included in the ANDRITZ GROUP’s portfolio. To view the complete ANDRITZ portfolio, please visit our product finder.