ANDRITZ Hydro business division key visual

ANDRITZ Hydro in Norway, Jevnaker

Offering products and services for hydropower plants

© stock.adobe.com / Friethjof

News January 2022

Mørkedøla, Norway
Equipment for pump station

More...

   

ANDRITZ HYDRO AS is located at Bergermoen in Jevnaker. Overall, we are 160 employees and have a workshop area of around 5,000 m2.

contact-us2

Contact us

Do you have questions? Please send us an email or give us a call +47 (61) 31 52 00.
 

Jobs: Jevnaker

ANDRITZ HYDRO AS is located at Bergermoen in Jevnaker. Overall, we are 160 employees and have a workshop area of around 5,000 m2.

Supplying hydroelectric equipment and power plants for power generation make up 95% of ANDRITZ Hydro’s annual turnover, the remaining 5% are made from the industry. The main market of the company is Norway.

In 2006 ANDRITZ HYDRO AS became part of the ANDRITZ Group. Through cooperation with other ANDRITZ companies, we can deliver complete solutions for hydropower plants in all sizes, including new installations, upgrades, rehabilitations and service.

ANDRITZ Hydro at a glimpse

ANDRITZ Hydro is one of the globally leading suppliers of electromechanical equipment and services for hydropower plants. With over 180 years of experience and an installed fleet of more than 471 GW output, the business area provides complete solutions for hydropower plants of all sizes as well as services for plant diagnosis, refurbishment, modernization and upgrade of existing hydropower assets. Pumps for irrigation, water supply and flood control as well as turbo generators are also part of this business area’s portfolio.

  • More than 180 years of turbine experience 
  • Over 31,900 turbines (more than 471,000 MW) installed
  • Complete range up to more than 800 MW
  • Over 125 years electrical equipment experience 
  • Leading in service and rehabilitation
  • More than 100 Compact hydro units per year 

Check out our HYDRO News App

Downloads
  • ANDRITZ Hydro company presentation, en
    Company presentation PDF : 3.6 MB
  • Service and rehabilitation PDF : 5.3 MB
  • Synchronous condensors PDF : 3.2 MB

ANDRITZ HYDRO AS | Jevnaker

Contact us
ANDRITZ HYDRO AS
Energiveien 9
3520 Jevnaker
Get in contact
Downloads
  • ANDRITZ Hydro company presentation, en
    Company presentation PDF : 3.6 MB