ANDRITZ Hydro in Czechia, Prague
ANDRITZ Hydro is one of the leading global suppliers of electromechanical equipment and services for hydropower plants.
ANDRITZ Hydro has been operating in the hydraulic power generation sector for more than 170 years. Special application pumps and turbo generators are further fields of activity.
ANDRITZ Hydro is part of the global ANDRITZ group. HYDRO is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services (“from water-to-wire“) for hydropower plants and one of the leaders in the world market for hydraulic power generation. Furthermore, the company has a leading position in the growing modernization, refurbishment, and upgrade market for existing hydropower plants.
ANDRITZ HYDRO s.r.o. Prague offers many years of extensive experience in the market for control systems in the energy, transportation, and environmental protection sectors on European and world markets. Our team puts great emphasis on the quality of the equipment and services delivered.
Products and services of ANDRITZ HYDRO s.r.o.
- Design and implementation of hydropower plants, as well as transmission & distribution (T&D) and switchyard control system projects
- Design and supply of industrial computer networks
- Turbine governor design and deliveries (Kaplan, Francis, Pelton), including complete engineering
- Delivery of complex control systems for hydroelectric power plants and electric transmission & distribution (T&D) substations
- Application software development for hydropower stations, low, medium, and high voltage (T&D) substations, commute substations, and test stations
- SCADA systems implementation and deliveries for small and large applications (dispatch centers)
- Delivery of excitation systems
- Consultation and advisory activities in the control systems area (in particular hydropower plants, energy T&D substations)
- Operating and technical training for personnel
- Guarantee and post-guarantee customer service
ANDRITZ HYDRO s.r.o. in Prague has an integrated management system (IMS) in place to ensure quality management, workplace safety, and environmental protection. Please find all of our quality certificates under Downloads.