ANDRITZ Chile Ltda.
With facilities in Santiago (headquarters), Talcahuano, Chile, and specialized workshops in Talcahuano and Colina. (ACL) supplies technology, digitalization, products and services for the following industries: Mining, energy, desalination, pulp and paper, board, steel, environment (chemical industry, polluting processes and water treatment plants), food (pelletizing, extrusion and beverages) and biomass.
We offer a complete local service from maintenance, refurbishment, upgrades, spare parts, process optimization, among others, for the following ANDRITZ business areas and sales support for the entire product portfolio:
- Automation: DIGITALIZATION, INTEGRATION AND OPTIMIZATION OF ENGINEERING (from Basic to Commissioning), OPTIMIZATION OF PROCESSES (We stabilize, increase production and minimize consumption), ASSET MANAGEMENT (We increase availability and empower maintenance crews), AUTOMATION (We accelerate the transition to the Autonomous Plant and Remote Operation), TRAINING AND TRAINING (We standardize and increase the knowledge and skills of operators and maintainers).
- Hydro: Complete power substations, Modernization and rehabilitation of hydroelectric power plants, Spare parts and technical assistance for all types and sizes of hydroelectric power plants, Repair and coating services for hydroelectric, mining and other industries, Operation, maintenance (corrective and predictive) and monitoring of hydroelectric power plants, SCADA automation, control and protection system, Centrifugal pumps for pulp and paper, desalination, mining, water treatment, etc.
- Pulp & Paper: Equipment for pulp, paper, tissue and paperboard production, thermal power generation and environmental solutions. Long-term Service and Maintenance contracts with experience, knowledge, and technology; We use tools that drive Industry 4.0, which are essential points and demonstrate excellence with Maintenance and Performance practices.
- Separation: Solid-liquid separation and thermal processing for mining and minerals, food and beverage and environmental industries. In Chile, ANDRITZ has a technical team that offers the most appropriate solution for any type of solid/liquid separation challenge, starting with your specific process requirements and ending with a system that delivers the best results, with experience in mechanical separation and thermal separation, offering original spare parts and maintenance services in the field or in our own Service Center, for ANDRITZ equipment or other brands.
- Feed and Biofuel Animal feed, fish feed and pet food industry; and for the biomass pelletizing industry.
With decades of business in Chile, ANDRITZ was incorporated locally in 2004 and has continuously improved its equipment sales, local project management capabilities and customer service support in Chile and nearby countries.
The Santiago office, located in the Las Condes area, is responsible for company administration and coordination of the various divisions. In the Greater Santiago region, we also have a workshop specialized in coatings and repairs for different sectors, such as mining, pulp and paper and hydroelectric power.
Our Pulp and Paper business area is present in the city of Concepción with a Service Center where we have established a workshop with full-time specialists who provide maintenance service for pulp mills, engineering wear parts, local support for process optimization, repair work, upgrades and equipment manufacturing.
ANDRITZ Chile has more than 500 collaborators throughout our country, in 5 business units with specialists that deliver the right solution and make your business grow.
Our ONE ANDRITZ strategy unifies our businesses to jointly offer services and products of quality and excellence, based on constant innovation and looking to the future.
More than 17 years of presence in Chile and 170 years globally, adding value to business through technology, passion for engineering, and through our experience in different industries, allows us to have a comprehensive view of business.
We work under a SAFE, QUALITY, SUSTAINABLE and OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE standard in all our processes.