Tilting pan filter: After sales, spare & wear parts, repairs, etc.
Your full-service provider
Whether you need spare parts, rentals, local service, repairs, upgrades, or modernization of your tilting pan filter, ANDRITZ SEPARATION is your full-service provider.
Request a quote
Find your service center here!
High-performance filter cloths
ANDRITZ offers a variety of high-performance filter cloths for tilting pan installations.
The combination of highest quality fabrics, the latest manufacturing technology, and field/laboratory testing guarantees you the optimum filter cloth for your phosphogypsum and other applications.
- Highest filtration efficiency achieved by using lab-tested filter cloth material
- 150 years of experience in solid/liquid separation processes guarantee that you have the right filter cloth for your specific application and needs
- Single-source supplier for a broad range of separation equipment
Central valve upgrade
Advanced features for maximum impact
- The vacuum side outlet design is compatible with the special ANDRITZ automation lubrication system.
- The upgrade offers a central platform for real-time sample extraction to create acid profiles.
- The valve boasts a customized vacuum pump/blower configuration for single or dual vacuum pump systems and effective cell dry and cake discharge operations.
- The UHMWPE wear plate can be machined to compensate for uneven wear or warping of the metal seal ring, thereby eliminating vacuum leaks.
- The hydraulic lifting system facilitates the inspection and adjustment of internal partitions and allows easy removal of scale build-up.
- The partitions between active zones are fabricated so that the zones are completely isolated from each other to eliminate vacuum short-circuiting between zones.
The EX-LV central valve can be
- retrofitted easily to any model and make of tilting pan filter,
- providing a fast and cost-effective upgrade.
- Increase of up to 15% in filtration capacity
- Reduced water-soluble P2O5 losses
- Easy maintenance with the lifting system
- No downtime for greasing, resulting in higher productivity
- Lower final cake moisture
- Reduced scaling