Annual General Meetings
The 113th Annual General Meeting of ANDRITZ AG will take place on July 7, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. as a virtual Annual General Meeting without the shareholders being physically present.
In order to protect the shareholders and other participants, the Executive Board has decided to make use of the new legal regulation to hold a virtual Annual General Meeting.
Pursuant to § 1 (2) COVID-19-GesG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 16/2020 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 24/2020 and COVID-19-GesV (Federal Law Gazette II no. 140/2020) and in consideration of the interests of both the company and the participants, the Annual General Meeting of ANDRITZ AG on July 7, 2020, will be conducted as a “virtual Annual General Meeting”.
This means that shareholders can not be physically present at the ANDRITZ AG Annual General Meeting due to health protection measures.
The Executive Board kindly requests your understanding that shareholders can not come to the Annual General Meeting themselves.
Below you can download important information:
- ENCLOSURES OF ITEM 1 OF THE AGENDA:
- Annual financial report 2019
- Financial statement of ANDRITZ AG 2019 (German only)
- Corporate Governance report 2019
- Proposal for the use of the net earnings
- Report of the Supervisory Board
- ENCLOSURES OF ITEM 7 OF THE AGENDA:
- Wolfgang BERNHARD: Declaration pursuant to § 87 (2) AktG & Curriculum vitae
- Overview Supervisory Board meetings and Committee meetings 2019
- ENCLOSURE OF ITEM 8 OF THE AGENDA:
- Remuneration policy of ANDRITZ AG
- ENCLOSURES OF ITEM 9 OF THE AGENDA:
- ANDRITZ Stock Option Program 2020
- Explanations and comments on the ANDRITZ 2020 Stock Option Program