ANDRITZ Hydro in Chile, Santiago
ANDRITZ Hydro is one of the market leaders in supplying equipment and services for the hydro generation industry.
ANDRITZ has more than 180 years of experience in the market and has incorporated several traditional manufacturers from Europe and the Americas.
News November 2023
Featured Talk: The Role of Artificial Intelligence in the Generation and the Maintenance of Hydropower Equipment
With decades of business in Chile, ANDRITZ has established a local office in Santiago de Chile in 2004 and since then continuously improved its equipment sales, local project management capabilities, and customer service support in Chile and nearby countries.
ANDRITZ Chile has a team of more than 60 people both in the field and in offices, mainly for the hydroelectric industry.
We have a specialized coating, welding repair, and machining workshop in Colina, Santiago.
Products and Services of ANDRITZ Hydro in Chile
- Complete electrical substations
- Modernization and rehabilitation of hydroelectric power plants
- Spare parts and technical assistance for all types and sizes of hydroelectric power plants
- Repair and coating services for hydroelectric, mining, and other industries
- Operation, maintenance (corrective and predictive), and monitoring of hydroelectric power plants
- Automation, Control and Protection System SCADA
The company has also specialized in coating and repair services.
ANDRITZ Hydro at a glimpse
ANDRITZ Hydro is one of the world's leading suppliers of electromechanical equipment and services for hydropower stations in the dynamically growing global renewable energy market. Based on 180 years of experience and a global installed capacity of 470 gigawatts, we offer innovative solutions for new and existing hydropower stations, from small hydropower to large-scale plants. State-of-the-art digital solutions, comprehensive services for the operation and maintenance of entire hydropower plants, and turbo generators for the thermal industry complete the portfolio.
- More than 180 years of turbine experience
- Over 31,900 turbines (more than 471,000 MW) installed
- Complete range up to more than 800 MW
- Over 125 years electrical equipment experience
- Leading in service and rehabilitation
- More than 100 Compact hydro units per year