Did you know that ... Diatec
DYKT-Diatec-Adult-Diaper

Did you know that ...

… ANDRITZ acquired DIATEC, Italy?

ANDRITZ has acquired a 70% stake in Diatec S.R.L., a leading manufacturer of converting machines for the hygiene and food packaging industries based in Collecorvino, Italy. The remaining 30% will stay in the hands of the two current shareholding families. Diatec designs and manufactures special machines and technological solutions, mainly for the production of baby diapers and other absorbent hygiene products.

With this acquisition, ANDRITZ complements its product portfolio in Nonwoven technologies and is now able to offer the complete supply and value chain, from the raw material to web forming, finishing, and converting.

Get more information at:

ANDRITZ Diatec: A unity created for customers in the hygiene market

A day in the life of Ilkka Poikolainen

Workplace: Metsä Group’s Äänekoski bioproduct mill, Finland; Position: Vice President of the bioproduct mill Metsä Group gave permission to the SPECTRUM editorial team in early October 2018 to share a DAY IN THE LIFE of Ilkka Poikolainen, Vice President of the bioproduct mill in Äänekoski.

Read more

CETI: Working at the cutting edge

Major, definitive research into nonwoven raw materials, applications and production models and methods are all in a day’s work for the European Center for Innovative Textiles (CETI) in France. The latest ANDRITZ state-of-the-art air-through bonding nonwoven technology is right at the heart of the center’s globally renowned research.

Read more