Filter centrifuge: After sales, spare & wear parts, repairs, etc.
Your full-service provider
Whether you need spare parts, rentals, local service, repairs, upgrades, or modernization of your filter centrifuge, ANDRITZ Separation is your full-service provider.
Request a quote
Find your service center here!
Put our separation expertise to work for you today and explore our offerings for filter centrifuges here below!
- Process- performance studies
- On-site process-performance audits
- Mechanical audits
- Electrical and automation audits
- Safety audits
- Metris addIQ for filter centrifuges
- Service agreements
- Lab and on-site tests
Ugrades for filter centrifuges
Metris addIQ control system upgrades for filter centrifuges
Metris addIQ combines all our extensive operation and start-up experience in one tailored automation solution. The Metris addIQ control system is a unique automation product.
- Easy integration into existing or new lines/plants, ensuring a short start-up time
- High availability and excellent performance in operation for all functionalities
- Avoids downtime by using preventive maintenance alarms and intuitive machine interface – peace of mind due to machine automation
The ANDRITZ SmartFIX for filter centrifuges is the latest and most innovative filter cloth fastening system on the market today that reduces maintenance time and costs by around 50%.
- Around 50% reduction in maintenance time and costs
- Improved production availability and performance
- Maximum safety for high-pressure applications
- Optimum cleanability and batch traceability, especially for the pharmaceutical industry
SmartCLEAN – CIP for horizontal peeler centrifuges
The SmartCLEAN cleaning-in-place solution for horizontal peeler centrifuges from ANDRITZ includes an easy-to-install upgrade kit with a software update for your control system.
- Less downtime increases machine availability by up to 10%
- Significant cost savings of up to 50% compared to manual cleaning
- Improved product quality
- Avoids plugging with solids
SmartSIM is a simulation-based operator training to get more out of your machine with a minimum of training time
- Reduced downtime because there are fewer operating errors
- Shorter start-up time
- Lower maintenance costs because operators are well trained
Upgrade packages for
- Product quality
- Safety and reliability
- Increased throughput
- Control system
- Feed system
- Discharge and cleaning
- Wear protection
- Filtration elements
Our separation experts offer various seminars focusing on peeler and pusher centrifuges
- Design and operation of peeler and pusher centrifuges
- Best practice for centrifuge operation
- Maintenance and inspection of centrifuges
- Safety aspects of centrifuges and guidelines for maintenance work on centrifuges
- Process automation in areas with potentially explosive atmospheres